Jay Niblick is the Founder and CEO of Innermetrix Incorporated, a professional consulting and technology firm with over 1,700 consultants in 42 countries, specializing in helping professional business consultants and coaches build and grow a profitable consulting practice (www.innermetrix.com). In its Twenty years of business, Innermetrix has helped over 6,000,000 employees across 10,000 organizations in the areas of recruitment, onboarding, leadership development, team building and coaching.
He holds multiple technology trademarks and copyrights on psychometric instruments and consultative methodologies relating to identifying and maximizing human talent. Jay is the Bestselling author of:
- The Attribute Index diagnostic profile
- The DISC Index behavioral profile
- The Values Index motivational instrument
- The Organizational Health Checkup
- What’s Your Genius – How the Best Think for Success (Foreword by Anthony Robbins), which is in its 8th reprinting from St. James Press, and;
- The Profitable Consultant – Starting, Growing and Selling Your Expertise
(Foreword by Marshall Goldsmith)
He has been a paid keynote speaker and lecturer to organizations around the world in the areas of human capital management, peak performance, executive coaching, leadership development and organizational development.
Jay is also the Co-Founder and Chief Science Geek at Wizehire, a SaaS enterprise that specializes in recruitment software that helps organizations find and hire the best talent. Wizehire is literally changing the world does hiring.
Prior to consulting, Jay worked as a surgical sales consultant for Johnson & Johnson. He is also a decorated veteran who trained and served in the special operations communities of the US Navy and US Marines.